- “Applicable law” refers to the laws currently in force in the Province of Ontario, Malaysia which shall govern this agreement.
- “Site” means this website, all related webpages, and all related websites operated by affiliates or divisions of CTH Commerce, but does not include any third party websites which are linked to or may link from this website whether or not such third party websites are used in connection with the Services.
- “Service” and “Services” refer to the online financial services and other small business–related services and Support offered through CTH Commerce from time to time.
- “Subscriber” refers to any person who maintains an account with us and utilizes our Services.
- “Support” means technical support and assistance provided to users by CTH Commerce.
- “CTH Commerce”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall refer to CTH Commerce Inc. and all its affiliates and subsidiaries.
- “CTH Commerce” means the Site and all mobile applications and other applications which provide access to the Services offered by CTH Commerce and its affiliates from time to time.
- “CTH Commerce Parties” includes CTH Commerce, its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, service providers, suppliers and contractors and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees.
- “CTH Commerce Pros” means the persons and entities who have voluntarily registered with CTH Commerce to be listed on the Site as members of the CTH Commerce Pro Network in order to offer, for their own account, various technical support, financial consulting, accounting and bookkeeping services to CTH Commerce users.
- “CTH Commerce Pro Network” means the online community of CTH Commerce Pros listed on the Site from time to time.
- “You” and “user” shall refer to any person who visits the Site or uses CTH Commerce and includes a subscriber and its employees and agents.
You agree that any notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we may deliver or communicate to you from time to time comply with the terms of any applicable electronic documents legislation, including the requirement that such documents be in writing, are capable of being retrieved, reviewed, printed and stored for further use by you.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your Account and your use of the Service. Communications include but are not limited to:
- annual disclosures;
- transaction receipts or confirmations;
- communication in relation to delinquent accounts (which may also be by phone, and may be made by CTH Commerce or by anyone on its behalf, including a third party collection agent);
- Account statements and history; and
- federal and state tax statements.
We will provide these
Communications to you by emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your Account registration, by emailing you a link or instructions how to access them on a website, or (if permitted by law) by posting them on the Website. Communications are considered received by you within 24 hours of the time they are emailed to you or posted to our Website. You further agree that your electronic signature has the same effect as your manual, physical signature.
By giving your consent, you are confirming that you are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for your records. It is important for you to retain copies of Communications because they may not be accessible in your Account at a later date.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
You may provide access to certain apps to authorized users (called Guest Collaborators). An authorized user is someone designated by you via the Guest Collaborator functionality available in CTH Commerce. Such authorized users may have access to your account information and perform various tasks as instructed by you which include but are not limited to creating invoices, categorizing transactions, and any other lawful tasks that you may prescribe. If you administer your CTH Commerce account on behalf of a business or corporation, you represent and warrant that you have the right to provide access to your Guest Collaborators.
CTH Commerce may, without notice or liability, add, discontinue or revise any aspect, mode or design of the Services which include but not limited to the scope of service, time of service, or to the software/hardware required for access to the Services. CTH Commerce may also limit the geographic locations or jurisdictions where certain Services may be available.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, should there be a failure of or error, omission, defect, deficiency, delay causing downtime, or inability of a subscriber to access the Services for any length of time, including as a result of the permanent termination of service, the subscriber acknowledges and agrees that, except as otherwise set out herein, its only remedy for any error, omission, defect, deficiency, delay or other failure of CTH Commerce or the Services whatsoever is to discontinue using CTH Commerce and the Services.
You assume sole responsibility for and shall ensure that any information, data, documents or materials used, disclosed, entered into or created using CTH Commerce or in connection with the Services is accurate, reliable and complete and does not violate our content guidelines. You authorize us and our service providers and their vendors and subcontractors to monitor your website and your use of the Services. You represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents and comply with all applicable legislation, including without limitation privacy legislation, in connection with any use and disclosure of information relating to the use of CTH Commerce and the Services. CTH Commerce
Other Information You Provide Us
While using the Services, we may also collect information from you about someone else. If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you are obligated to ensure that you are authorized to disclose that information to us, and that we, without further action, may collect, use, and disclose that information for the purposes described in this policy.
CTH Commerce may require you to assist with any requests by the individual to access or update their information, and you agree to do so.